The challenges facing our education system in Doña Ana County can sometimes feel overwhelming. Often, individuals might feel like they are powerless. The power of collective impact, however, allows for every single person in Dona Ana County to play a distinct role in creating broad systems change. We believe education is a shared responsibility.
This means every student, every parent, every teacher, every school leader, every business owner, and every citizen in our county has the ability and should ask themselves, “What I am doing to help children succeed in Dona Ana County?” If you are not sure, we have plenty of suggestions! Just click on any of the group pages below for ideas.
- Take action and become a member now! Sign a pledge that “education is a shared responsibility. Click Here“
- Attend an event. Events are a great way to educate yourself and others about Doña Ana County education in and meet other like minded people in your community who want to take action together.
- Become a Member.We are a movement of people Each time a new person joins, the “SUCCESS! Partnership” here in Doña ana county grows. Join today.
- Volunteer. Our network of volunteers have the chance to try almost anything–from facilitation, writing letters and organizing a group to responding to a crisis, leading an effort or carrying out our campaigns–we invite you to explore the diverse volunteer opportunities available to you.
- Join a Group. Together, the members of our groups take action, reach out to new communities and educate the public about how they can make education better.
- Partner with us. Through collaborations, partnerships and collective action, we can improve the state of education for all students. If you represent a university, association or agency, explore the ways you can support the “SUCCESS! Partnership” of Doña Ana County.
- Donate. Your gift helps keep our movement going. Donate Now. Click Here. Donations go through Ngage NM.